From 2013-2018, Pete has been working on his PhD thesis titled ‘Methods for Modelling and Detecting Network-Based ICS Attacks’ in QUB, where he worked on a EU PF7 project, PRECYSE.
From 2009-2013, Pete completed his undergraduate degree in computer science at Aberystwyth University in Wales, which included a one year industrial work placement (2012).
From 2007-2009, Pete completed a Higher National Diploma in Computing at Pembrokeshire Collage, in conjunction with University of Glamorgan, now merged with University of South Wales. He also completed CISCO’s CCNA certification in 2006.
- Reviewer for International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Shadow Program Committee for IFIP TMA Conference June 2018
- Attended IETF101 (Hackathon) March 2018
- Session Chair for ‘Authentication, Privacy and Security Models’ at ICISSP January 2018
- Completed SANS ICS515 November 2017